Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Another Cintiq sketch. After I drew it it seemed to me to resemble a coworker of mine--though her ears are certainly nowhere near this size. Whaddya think, guys?


Speaking of that tablet: I was actually sitting painting(yes, painting) at my cintiqless table at home this past weekend--and I found myself reflexively reaching out with my left hand to hit the "undo" button! My fingers jabbed at nothing in the air, and I bit my lip in frustration.


You catch yourself doing that, you figure you'd better get your hands good and dirty with graphite again.

6 comments:

Dave Pimentel said...

This looks exactly like that coworker, I think she'd really like it. I also believe that we should never loose that tactile touch of original media in our art work. Go get your hands dirty!!! More more more.

Roderick said...

I find myself trying to hit the "undo" all the time! Even when cooking!

Jenny Lerew said...

Ha! I feel a bit better, now, Rod--thanks! ; )

Lee-Roy said...

Indeed! Gotta keep your hand in, so to speak. I definitely know the feeling.

Ward Jenkins said...

I've inadvertantly tried to undo a paint stroke or pen line-- I always giggle at myself for doing it!

Unknown said...

ha! i've found myself doing similar stuff, i love your your drawings!